Staging allows you to highlight your home's strengths, downplay its weaknesses and improve the appeal of your home to potential buyers by arranging furniture and decor to show off its best features and appeal to the greatest possible pool of prospective buyers.
The greatest way to show a home is to have a key available. This is typically done by placing it in a secure lock box, provided to you by your Real Estate Professional. This will give agents, with prospective buyers easy access to your property and promote showings. Following these simple staging guidelines will also help:
- Clear Clutter
- Keep all lights on, even on the sunniest of days
- Keep all draperies and shutters open
- Let the prospective clients view the home without your presence to better visualize themselves living there
- Burn a scented candle to add a pleasant aroma to your home or, if you have pets, consider getting an air purifier.
- Let the buyer be at ease and let the agents do their job.
- By employing these successful staging strategies with an aggressive marketing plan, we can achieve a maximum sales price in the shortest number of days. Please contact us if there is anything we can do to help you get your home ready to sell.
We can take the stress out of selling you property. Contact us today.