MAKE THE MOST OF CURB APPEAL
First impressions are everything – at least when it comes to selling your home. Most buyers choose to drive by your home first before wanting to set an appointment to view. An attractive yard that is free of debris will gain interest quickly.
Remember, if the buyer does not like the outside, that person simply drives on to the next house. Get your home ready for drive by traffic and give folks something extra nice to look at.
- Make sure that trees are trimmed and that your home can be seen from the street.
- Have the grass mowed, trimmed and edged.
- Walkways should be swept.
- Clean away all debris.
- Remove parked cars or RVs.
- When in season plant flowers to add color.
- Fix up the front door
Call us today at 360-915-9123 for a no-nonsense, no obligation assessment of your homes value and let us show you the key factors in obtaining a top dollar sale on your home. We would definitely like to help you in any way we can!