This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.mvprealtygroup.com. Its purpose is to inform you of what personal information we collect about you and how we treat that information. Keeping customer information private is a priority for MVP Realty Group. To help you navigate the real estate industry and buy or sell a home, it is sometimes necessary to provide personal information to others who will provide services to you, such as vendors or lenders. However, we are committed to maintaining the privacy of your information. We will never share your information with outside parties without your permission and never for any reason not in your best interest.
Definitions and interpretation
Data: all information submitted to MVP Realty Group via the website.
Data Protection Laws: any law relating to the processing of personal Data submitted to MVP Realty Group.
Cookies: a small tracking file placed on your computer by this website when you use certain features of the website. Details on these cookies found below.
GDPR: the General Data Protection Regulation for the EU.
User: any 3rd party that is not an employee of MVP Realty Group or engaged as a consultant providing service for MVP Realty Group.
Website: www.mvprealygroup.com, and any sub-domains unless exluded by their own terms and conditions.
We may collect the following non-public personal info from the User:
- name, date of birth &/or gender
- contact information such as email address, mailing address or phone numbers
- demographic information such as postal code
- financial information
- IP Address (collected automatically)
- URL's such as your activity on this website
We may collect non-public personal info from the the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and forms or over the phone, postal mail or e-mail
- Information you may provide during visits to our web page, when you register with us or set up an account to receive our mailings or services
- Information about your transaction
- interactions or communications with us
We will receive Data about Users from the following publicily available third party sources:
- Jetpack, WordPress.com, WooCommerce Services, Polldaddy & Akismet - Learn more about these sources here.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. User Data information will be used to:
- respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- internal record keeping
- improvement of our services
- transmission by email of marketing materials that may interest you and that you opt to receive.
When you register with us by setting up an account we may use your Data to show you MVP Realty Group adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not wish to see our adverts you can opt out at any time by contacting us. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website.
Our Security Procedures
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name unique to you.
Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we only hold onto your Data in our files or on our systems for the period of time necessary to fulfill the services we provide or until you request the information be deleted.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
User Rights to Data
You have the following rights to your Data:
- Right to Access: you have the right to request copies of the Data we hold or request/make Modifications to the Data we hold.
- Right to Accuracy: you have the right to have your Data modified if it is not correct.
- Right to Erase: you have the right to request your data be deleted or removed from our systems
- Right to Restrict or Object to Our Usage: you have the right to bar us from using your Data or limit the ways in which we use it. You also have the right to object to Data usage entirely.
- Right to Portability: you can request we move, copy or transfer your Data at any time.
If you have any questions about this notice, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us toll-free at 360-915-9123.