It's time for MVP Realty Group's annual food, fund and clothing charity drive!!
We will be collecting funds, non-perishable food items for Thurston County Food Bank and warm clothing for St. Vincent de Paul from now until December 13th, 2019. Drop off your donations at our office location, 1219 11th Ave SE, Olympia, from 9am to 5pm. MVP WILL MATCH MONETARY DONATIONS!
Guidelines for donations:
Before you embark on the task of collecting food items, consider this alternative: Cash! Fund donations reach far and wide as Thurston County Food Bank uses cash to purchase items in bulk. This food is available at a deep discount and this year MVP will match all fund donations up to $500.
Cash aside, we are welcoming all non-perishable food items and warm clothing donations. Please make sure donations are undamaged before donating.
- We cannot accept expired or partially used/opened food items
- All clothing donations must be in decent shape - no holes, rips, stains, tears etc...
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept perishable items (fresh produce, dairy, raw meat etc...) but your CASH donation will allow the Food Bank to purchase these items.
Food Donation Ideas/ Most Needed Items:
- High protein food such as canned chili, peanut butter, beans, or canned meat are highly desirable items.
- Pasta and macaroni and cheese.
- Basic staples such as flour, sugar, coffee, cereal etc...
- Canned fruits and vegetables.
- Baby food, baby cereal, and formula.
- Small packages (1-6) of paper towels, toilet paper etc...
- Warm clothing, shoes and winter accessories (gloves, hats, scarfs etc...)